Thursday 4 August 2011

my besties birthday card

Hey there Campers!

Sorry for the lack of blogging! Been emotionally YUK the last few weeks and my cards have been dire!

However, after a lovely chat with my very best, oldest and loveliest friend today I decided to remake her birthday card (her birthday was 2 weeks ago and I always prefer to give her card and pressies to her in person, bit difficult when she lives 500 miles away) so this is the result!

After the completely amazing genoristy of a tweeting buddy Dee, I have some amazing new stash to play with.

I used:
a matt gold 7x5 card blank
some distressed pink polka dot back paper
some olive green backing paper
girl stampie from sundae of seasons polkadoodles cd rom coloured with promarkers
(skin- blush and dusky pink
clothes and accessories - shale,khaki and spice with cinnamon
hair- buttercup and pastel yellow)
heart shaped stickers from stash
tea set stampies from sundae of seasons polkadoodles cd rom coloured with buttercup, pastel yellow and yellow promarkers
sentiment from sundae of seasons polkadoodles cd rom
accented with pink heart gems from stash
and finally (and not particulary loved but she will like it) suzy spelt in glittery alphabet stickers from stash

hope she likes it

laters

kx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Katie, and the CD has arrived. I hope it's got what you were looking for on it.
    Dee x

    ReplyDelete