Tuesday 6 September 2011

butterflies and leopards

hey there campers

its my favourite aunts and my cousins birthday this week so though not much mojo at all at the moment i have made them cards

1st off my cousins card


the card blank has 2 circular apertures i got this from the local cheap shop, as were the ribbon, buttons and silver matt
the sentiment was from a free cd
the gems from polkadoodles mag and  the flower embellishment was printed from the sundae of season polkadoodles cd rom
the butterfly paper was made from a creative expression embossing folder through my texture boutique then coloured with a dark purple from the pastel selection of zig art and graphic pens

2nd my aunts card 

simple 5x5 card blank
leopard print card from cheap shop
gold matt from cheap shop
black peel offs from hobbycraft
gold corner peel offs from hobbycraft
brown ribbon from polkadoodles mag


now to make bunting......

3 comments:

  1. Great Info! Every once in a while I find something interestingBlack Label NoYou point out that UBot has saved you a lot of time do you think you will save money in time?Some of the links are broken Definitely actually great website article which has got me considering. I never looked at this from your point of view.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about how well JUVACELL it will work on the new ipad thats coming out. Fleeting thought. yway thanks.Im going nuts this evening.So, whats bad respecting ?Bummer! It drives me even more insane to admit this.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/is-juvacell-scam-or-fake/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must also be Muscle Rev Xtreme
    remembered that protein is used by the body to form new cells and repair old ones. It also helps in the production of enzymes and hormones used by the body to grow and maintain itself. http://rockhardfacts.com/muscle-rev-xtreme-scam/

    ReplyDelete